Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tired..

Forgive me... but I am going to complain. I woke up yesterday morning after getting six and a half hours of sleep (which is a lot for me) and I was tired. No surprise there. I'm always tired. So, I got up, got dressed, and went to work. I was still tired at work but that's nothing new either. When I came home from work I was SO excited to take a nap... at noon. Do twenty year olds normally look forward to taking naps? Or is it just me? Just as I laid down my phone rang. It was my sister. She needed me to go babysit my nephew because she had to stay at work late. Of course, I said yes, because I had nothing better to do and I almost never pass up a chance to babysit my AJ. So I got to my sister's house, expecting AJ to be down for his nap. He wasn't. He was VERY awake and very loud cute. I took him outside to play then FINALLY he was ready for a nap. And so was I. I put him down, then got another call from my sister. She needed me to make brownies for a friend of ours. So I made the brownies, then my mom called. She needed me to take the brownies and the food she cooked over to our friends house (our friend just had surgery so my mom offered to cook her and her family a meal). I took the roast, mashed potatoes, veggies and brownies over to their house and headed home to eat our own roast. Needless to say, I never did get to take my nap and by the end of the day I was dead tired. I think I went to sleep around 12:30am (a record for me. i usually go to sleep between 2 and 3am). 

What was the point in this post you ask? The point is... that is pretty much my life every day. Although, some day I do get my nap, others I don't. I'm really tired of being tired. It's probably the worst part of having fibromyalgia, for me anyways. I woke up this morning with 8 hours of sleep {EIGHT} and I almost slept through my alarm because I was so tired. UGH just once I would like to wake up and feel rested. I don't remember the last time that happened.

Ok, that's my Southern Soapbox. Thanks for listening reading. I will be doing my "5 Things" post soon. Sorry I didn't get it up last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment