Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday!

It's Wednesday! You know what that means (and if you don't, well... read the title of this post.. duh)!

Wonky:
   - Every night.. well morning.. I lay down in my bed with my sweet giant horse of a dog and my neurotic cat. Well, really... they're both a bit nuts, but anywho. Every night George, my sweet little neurotic kitty feels the need to knead my boobs. I have NO IDEA why but I really wish he would stop. I push him to the side and then he just snuggles with me. Can't we just skip the boob kneading step and just cuddle? No?
   - I have a very... wonky... guilty pleasure. It's called extra crunchies from Long John Silvers. I will drive through LJS and just order a Dr. Pepper with a side of crunchies. YUM. I swear I'm a fat person stuck in a little persons body.
   - Ryan walked into work the other day to see that his desk was no longer there and his position no longer existed. Thankfully, he still has a job... but basically got demoted in title but has to do more work, with no raise of course. His wonky, not mine.. but I'm still going to complain about it.
   - Creepy stalker guy. We have a creepy stalker guy in The Colony, Tx. He walks in to people's unlocked houses and strokes the ladies hair while they're sleeping. He did it to this little girl and she thought it was her daddy. When she realized it wasn't her daddy, she screamed. Needless to say, I am being retaught how to use the 12 gauge pump shotgun and tomorrow am going to buy pepper spray to keep on my key chain. Even more wonky.. my sister told me about this and then my mom went to a bible study, leaving me in the house alone, I didn't go back to sleep for a while.

Woot-tastic:
   - This past weekend Ryan and I hung out at Meagan, Chris and Brett's apartment. The boys played video games and Meagan and I oogled stuff on Pinterest.
   - Considering the fact that it is almost February and we are still having 60 degree weather on occasion... WOOT!
   - NEW SCHOOL! I will be enrolling in a new school for the fall semester! I'm really excited. It's further away but I'll get to ride horses and they have a program specifically for teachers! I'm really excited!
   - The kids I babysit... all of them are awesome and all of their parents are awesome! The kids are sweet as pie and the parents aren't crazy.. well at least not in the bad way. Can I just babysit for forever? It's starting to look like I can't :(.
   - We have been going to the gym three times a week for the last two weeks! That's the longest I've stuck with any work out "program". I love spending that time with my Saster! And I am starting to feel the difference already! Goes to show you that spending 90 minutes in the gym three times a week and working your butt off (literally) is how you get it done! I'll be posting another "gym" post soon to let y'all know what all we're doing!

Well that's my Wonky and Woot-tastic Soapbox for the week! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment