Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wonky & Woot-tastic Wednesday!

Sorry, it's a little late. Kinda Wednesday-Thursday yes I just invented a new day.

Wonky:
   - I don't know if anyone else does this but Ryan tells me it's really weird. I can't sleep with my back to the door or without being completely covered up. As for the back to the door thing, I want to be able to see whoever, or whatever, is coming in my room. I don't think that's very odd. Although, I do realize that if someone does break into my house and come in my room, seeing them won't do very much, except then I'll know my impending doom. Anywho, the whole being covered up... well now that I start to type it out, it is pretty weird. I'm afraid that if a burglar comes in my room and sees my foot or arm hanging out of the blanket, he'll grab it. Ya, that sounds really stupid now that I've typed it out...
   - If you don't already know this, I have a small obsession with The Vampire Diaries. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend you do. It's on Netflix. More specifically I have an obsession with Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev. I know more about them than I know about some of my friends and family (sadly that is not an exaggeration).  I'm really sad that TVD didn't win a PCA for either of their categories and am sad that Ian didn't win best male actor in a TV drama. BUTTT on the plus side, NINA WON! Yay Nina Dobrev!
   - While we're on the topic of obsessions, I'm also a bit addicted to Pinterest. The more I'm on there the hungrier I get and the more I want to go shopping. There are SO many things that I wish I owned that I probably never will. I also find these things that I would have NEVER thought I would like, but then fall in love with. It's weird.

Woot-tastic:
   - Well, I have to say it. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! I'm so excited. They were on hiatus for WAY too long but they came back last week and MAN was it worth the wait! I'm really excited for tomorrows episode. Again, if you haven't seen this show you DEFINITELY should! It's NOTHING like Twilight.
   - Ryan and I had a date night! Or at least that's what I'm calling it. I looked cute and he wore a tie and slacks!! Then we went to Frys Electronics to return a headset he bought, got dinner at Golden Chick and had coffee at our favorite place, Saxbys. We're romantic like that. We went back to his apartment and watched movies on Netflix. I think it's fun to get dressed up and go do every day things. Hopefully we will have a REAL date night soon though!
   - While we're on the topic of Ryan. Can I just say how amazing he is? I know I give him a lot of crap for being boring and a nerd but I REALLY do adore him. I was having a flare up last night and ended up staying at his apartment because I couldn't drive home and he took such good care of me. He rubbed my hands and this morning he made me breakfast before he went to work. He made me a Carnation Instant Breakfast drink lol. He's amazing. I'm easy to please, most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment