Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Wonky:
    - I went to the bathroom the other day after having been gone ALL day and poor Rebel followed me back there INTO the bathroom. He stood in their while I went potty and then later on he laid in the bathroom while I took a shower. I don't know if this is just me but, any time I change clothes in front of Rebel, he seems to stare at me. Am I crazy? (don't answer that)
    - I saw on Twitter the other day that "Khloe Kardashian is a flawless role model". Seriously? First of all.... flawless?... really? No. Second, all the Kardashians are crazy and drama queens, not role models.
    - Our internet and cable has been driving me NUTS! Our cable will just randomly stop working and so will our internet. It's driving me NUTS

Woot:


    - Friday and Sunday we had the most AMAZING weather! It was 75-80 degrees outside, and it's almost February!


- I babysat AJ last Friday morning. He's getting so big! Maegan and I also had girls night Friday night :).
From left to right: My mom Sandra, Aunt Emily and Aunt Kathy

     - Mammaw and Aunt Kathy are in town!! We had so much fun Monday! The sisters ( my mom, Aunt Emily and Aunt Kathy) are crazy when they are together. Monday we went to Charming Charlies where we tried on some interesting hats (note the picture on the left where Mammaw is trying on a lovely (note sarcasm) hat. Mammaw also bought a purse AND I got 3 pairs of earrings for $8 and some brown boots for $10! So excited!
     - Ryan and I went on a date Thursday (I think it was Thursday) night to Carrabbas, then we went to Petsmart. He looked really nice in slacks and a button down shirt. By the way, if you've never been to Carrabbas, you should go! They have AMAZING Tomato Basil soup! We had fun talking and eating good food.


Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day! Have a good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment