Tuesday, March 27, 2012

5 things

It's been a while!

Five:
As I was driving to pick Ryan up for a date I saw the prettiest sunset! This picture doesn't do it justice. I am enjoying the several more hours of daylight!

Four:
I had a BUSY weekend! Friday from 4:30pm-12:30am I babysat 3 adorable kids. Then I babysat them again from 6:40am-7ish pm. By the way... it's very depressing being awake before the sun rises

Three:
I got my first sunburn of the year. Not sure if I'm excited or not. Tanning is always nice and I enjoyed the time I spent at the park on Saturday, but perhaps 3.5 hours is a big too long for my whiteness.
 Two:
I had lunch with Dad Sunday after church. Which reminds me, I also worked Sunday morning in the nursery. It was nice just sitting there, the two of us, talking and eating yummy food.

One:
Yup, this is probably going to be the highlight of my weekend, even though it happened today. We finally got all the bookshelves put together AND got all the books put on them! I still have to go through the games tomorrow and put them in the cabinets but there are not longer boxes filled with books on the floor in the dining room! Now there are empty boxes all over our new "library". Oh well, we can use them to donate some games.
All 4 shelves, plus part of Rebel's kennel.
The far right shelf

One of the middle shelves/cabinets. I love dad's firetruck
books and his art books on the bottom.

Another middle shelf/cabinet
I had fun organizing all the books. There are some really cool looking old books. I'll have to get close up pictures of them with the actual camera, these were just taken with my phone. I didn't do a close up of the far left shelf, it's nothing spectacular. It mostly contains Dad's woodworking magazines.

Well that's my Southern Soapbox! What did you guys do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment