Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crappy Unproductive day

Yesterday was so very unproductive. I don't know if that's actually a word, but it is now. I went to meet Ryan for a friend of ours birthday party on Tuesday even though I had felt REALLY bad before I left. I ran to his apartment, let Jixer out then went and picked him up at one of the facilities he was working at. We left and went to celebrate our friends 21st birthday. And that has been the extent of my productivity for the last two days. After we got back to his apartment I felt like dying. Seriously, I sat on the couch and cried and said "will you just kill me?" He said no. I cried more. Sometimes being a women sucks. Needless to say, I laid on the couch with a heating pad, a container of peanut butter cookies and Desperate Housewives until about 5am when I finally passed out. I vaguely remember him waking me up when he left for work but not really. I woke up at about 3pm. Yup... 3 in the afternoon. An hour before Ryan got off work. Jixer and I watched more Desperate Housewives. I finally came home, started a load of laundry, took a shower and now, thanks to me not waking up until... 12 hours ago... I am not tired.

So if you were wondering why I didn't do Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday, now you know. You probably know more than you ever cared to but.... oh well.

Ok, that's my Southern Soapbox! I'm going to go take some advil PM now.

No comments:

Post a Comment