Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic

Ya ya ya.. it's not Wednesday. I got busy rewatching True Blood. More about that later.

Wonky:


   - As you all know, Rebel sleeps with me. He also sleeps on his side of the bed.... with his head on a pillow. I was cruel and didn't cover him up. Please don't report me to the SPCA.
   - Poor Rebel was having tummy troubles the other day (which begs the question, "what did he eat?"). As a result of those tummy troubles, he was a bit gassy. He was laying in the middle of the floor, asleep, and he tooted. He jumped up with his eyes really wide, looked around and went to lay on the other side of the room, safe from whatever was obviously going to attack him in his sleep.
   - I was awake at 5:30 in the morning. Need I say more? Well, I'm going to anyways. FIVE THIRTY!!! The sun isn't even awake at that time! On the plus side, I got paid.

Woot-tastic:
   - I should post under "wonky" that the following excites me. Anywho, While I was matching socks that I had just pulled out of the dryer, I was genuinely excited to see that they ALL had matches! NONE of them got eaten by the sock monster that lives in our laundry room. Someone really should figure out how to kill that stupid monster. Yup, I'm 20 years old and was very happy to be able to match all the socks that I had washed.
      - A few weeks ago Mom and Dad got 4 bookshelves. Two of those bookshelves also have cabinets, which we got for the purpose of storing all the games that we have acquired over the years (and by "we", I mean my sister). Anywho, I was able to get rid of some games and the rest of them actually fit in the two cabinets WITH ROOM TO SPARE!!!! Again, it's sad that this excites me.


















   - Tuesday evening I went over to my saster's house for a girls night! I love girls night with Maegan. We went for a walk with AJ just around their street, then AJ swung in his swing (that sounds weird). Later Maegan and I decided girls night wouldn't be complete without fried food, so we made fried cheese sticks! I would like to add to this, I did the frying and didn't burn myself (that's a pretty major accomplishment btw). We got the recipe for the cheese sticks from Pioneer Women. It's pretty awesome :).
   - Season 4 of True Blood. Lots of shirtless Alexander Skarsgard. The End.

Well that's all for my Wonky and Woot-tastic Southern Soapbox! Have a good evening y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment