Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Wonky:
   - Kony. Need I say more? Probably not, but you know me. Kony and his little minions need to be stopped. They are destroying thousands of lives. It may not affect us, but we can affect them.
   - The fact that I put Kony at the top of my "wonky list" and now everything else seems completely stupid.
   - I gained weight.... now I feel fat.. ugh
   - The "joke" I put on facebook... no one read the comments, which was very essential to the joke. For the record, I am not pregnant. (See the below 'wonky' for the story)
   - I bought a maternity skirt. I was walking through Target, saw the skirt and said "OH MY GOSH I NEED IT!"... then saw that it was a maternity skirt. Maegan said "Well there's an extra small, see if it'll fit". It did (wonky.. I, being NOT pregnant, fit in a maternity skirt... see the above 'wonky' about me gaining weight). Anywho, it is a LITTLE loose in the waist and a bit long (but that tends to happen when you're 5 foot 1) but that can be easily fixed. So I bought it, and unwisely decided it would be funny to put on Facebook that I bought a maternity skirt. Again, I am NOT pregnant!

Woot:
   - I puppy sat for some friends. Those puppies were the CUTEST things EVER! Pippa and Reese (which I changed to Princess Pip and Reese's Pieces) Again, ADORABLE!

   -My grandmother (on my dad's side) sent me a little Valentine's Day gift! It is sooo cute! In the top box there were some cute little heart shaped chocolates and little notepads and in the bottom box were 2 little heart shaped soaps! Thank you Grandmother!
   - Grandmother, Aunt Trisha, Ashton(cousin) and Erin(cousin) are coming in town! I haven't seen them in SO LONG! Yay!

   - I made Tomato Basil Soup last night! It was really really really yummy!

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day! Hope you enjoyed my Wonky and Woot-tastic! I am off to Ryan's house now!

No comments:

Post a Comment