Friday, March 9, 2012

Goodbye Texans, Hello OnSite!

I am SO EXCITED! Today was Ryan's LAST DAY at Texans Credit Union! After four and a half years of working there he finally got a job doing something I think, and hope, he will enjoy. He will be a software tech (sort of...) for a pharmaceutical company. Basically this company has machines that dispense medication and Ryan will help fix the machines if/when they break. It's not EXACTLY what he wanted to do but he will be working with computers and his best friend will be his boss... which will be interesting. I know he will be wonderful. To celebrate Ryan's new job we went to Buffalo Wild Wings with his now ex-coworker Angie, her man candy Chris and Ryan's friend/new boss, Juan. We had fun and I looked really cute :P.
Top: Express(I think?), Belt: Target,
Jeggings & Shoes: Charming Charlie

Me, channeling my inner Katherine Pierce.



Yes, I'm aware the pictures aren't very good. My outfit was "inspired" by Katherine Pierce, a character from The Vampire Diaries. Although, I'm not sure "inspired" is the right word for it because I didn't realize it until I was already in the car and on my way to the restaurant. I like The Vampire Diaries, what can I say?

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the night. Ryan starts his job at 8am so pray that he doesn't get nervous or intimidated! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment