Monday, April 9, 2012

5 Things

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Here are 5 things I did this weekend!

Five:
I've spent all weekend being sick. Well, not really sick. I'm still convincing myself that it's allergies or sinuses. I refuse to be sick.

Four:

Ryan and I spent all day Saturday together. He wasn't on call and I wasn't working so we went to IHop and had breakfast together. Then we went Collin Creek Mall to go shopping. He got some slacks and Polos for work and I got two dresses. After that we went on a date to Kroger because he was low on milk. I know, we're so romantic, but it was nice. Even though we didn't do anything different or romantic we spent the entire day together eating, shopping and watching Community(Which by the way, is an amazing TV show and you should watch it too. It's on Hulu.) I kinda love that guy...

Three:



On Sunday Mom made a really yummy lunch! She made baked ham, carrots, cheesy scalloped potatoes, and my favorite.... green bean casserole. It was amazing. Then of course we had Easter baskets. Rebel got a duck for Easter, Jixer got one of those long "wiener dog" toys (I don't know what they're called), and Martin got a hedgehog. All in all, it was a pretty good Easter :).

Two:
For those of you who haven't watched Community, you're missing out. It's REALLY funny. It's become mine and Ryan's TV show. Abed ROCKS.

One:
Sunday I was sitting on the floor in Ryan's apartment reading a book while he was fiddling with his computer (he's been rebuilding it) when I reached for my glass and saw a roach crawling on it. I leaped up on the couch. in one fluid motion, I might add (I'm sure it looked REALLY cool), and proceeded to yell at tell Ryan that their was a roach. He quickly came to my rescue and beat it with his flip flop. He's kinda like a knight in shining armor -except he's a nerd, wearing shorts and rather than a shiny sword he was wielding a flip flop. None-the-less I was grateful to have been rescued.

I hope you had a great, roach-free, weekend and that you all had wonderful Easter's with your families! Well that's my Southern Soapbox! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment