|AJ LOVED playing with the dogs!|
|The most decent picture I could get while|
Maegan and I went for a walk.
(Wow I'm WHITE)
I know it's a day late, but on plus side... most of you already know all this stuff because I've been with you all week :P .
- Don't get me wrong, I adore my nephew. He's the best thing EVER... but 8 hours in a small car with him teething and having an upset stomach is awful. The poor little man cried off an on all the way home from Mississippi.
- While we're on the subject of AJ.... I have full conversations with myself while talking to him. He will hand me something and I will say "thank you" and he, obviously, doesn't reply so I say "your welcome" on his behalf. I'm polite like that.
- Maegan, my cousin Katy, and I all decided to go for a walk. For some reason we decided to walk in the woods on an old trail that the dogs use. The problem with this idea is.... the dogs use the trail. They, not only have fur to protect them from briars, but they're also short. We had to duck down and go under an arch of briars (picture above) and at times we (and by 'we' I mean Katy because she was in the lead) had to push back branches and brush and manipulate sticks to hold it back. It was a long process but we made it.
- After our trek through the woods Maegan and I were talking. I noticed a black spot on her sweat shirt. Then the black spot started to move. I pointed it out to her and she FREAKED OUT. It was a tick. Ew.
- I am NOT a morning person, however, something about being woken up by AJ in the middle of my bed playing peek-a-boo makes mornings slightly better.
- In south Mississippi it isn't uncommon to drive by someone and wave at them (even if you don't know them), and they wave back. In case you were wondering... if you do this in Dallas... people think you're crazy.
- I don't know if y'all remember... but Rebel ate my stuffed puppy that Ryan gave me. He ate his face off! Thankfully the Sewing Goddess fixed my puppy! He's whole again!
Sorry this Southern Soapbox is late! It's rather hard/impossible to do this post with no internet. I could have done it from my phone but I'm not very good at using the app and I don't know how to use pictures with that app. Thanks for reading!