Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

I know, it's late. I'll explain why I'm so slow in a minute :).

Wonky:
   - I hate it when I'm driving down the street and I see a little squirrel darting across the road. He, of course, doesn't make it all the way across and stops right in my lane causing me to slam on the breaks and or swerve to miss him. Thankfully, I am usually pretty successful as I have only hit a rabbit once.
   - I've come to the realization that if I have a child that wakes up before 9am.. it's going to lay in it's crib until then. I don't mind when I do "over night" babysitting because it's only temporary, but if my future kid knows what's good for it.. it will sleep like AJ. AJ wakes up between 9:30 and 10:30 and goes to sleep around 9am. Isn't he awesome?
   - Today is Ryan's birthday and I didn't even get to see him :(

Woot-tastic:
   - On April 11th, 1988 the love of my life was born. 1988?... Holy Crap he's 24... he's old. (will someone please direct Ryan to this post so he can read this :D)
   - When aforementioned squirrel runs into the street and I suddenly become a ninja driver. If only I were always a ninja driver. That would be cool.... or maybe just a ninja
   - OH MY GOSH! I almost forgot this one! You'll never guess who tweeted me (ok, if you read my facebook you can... but that's cheating)(no-it wasn't Ian Somerhalder...)!!! Kristin Chenoweth! I had seen her on Watch What Happens Live and tweeted her saying that I love her and she looked really pretty and she tweeted me back saying that she didn't feel like she looked pretty at the time haha.
   - I've been playing house with the little boy in the picture. His name is Jack. His mom and dad have been at the hospital since early Wednesday morning adopting a sweet little boy :). 
   - I've been reading this series of books and I can't put it down! It's pretty good :)

Ok guys, back to my book! Sorry the post is late but at least it's still Wednesday lol. That's my Southern Soapbox for today, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment