Monday, April 2, 2012

Outside During Spring

Spring hasn't been around for long but we have been outside A LOT! Here are some pictures of AJ playing outside :).

Playing in the hose while Rebel got a bath

Climbing around Aunt Emily's yard

No, it's not AJ. It's my cousin Mollie.
I thought this picture was cute so I threw it in the mix

Pop Pop and AJ

Peek-a-boo!

It was a crazy busy weekend! Friday Ryan and I went to dinner at Twisted Root with our friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. Saturday Mom, Dad and I went with Maegan and AJ to a park near our house. We had lunch with Maegan's small group from church and AJ did his very first Easter egg hunt! Sunday I worked in the morning, then met Maegan, Mom, Dad, and a friend of ours for lunch at Cotton Patch. YUM! A few hours after that Mom and I went to a ladies house to learn how to play bridge.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox! I hope you had a nice, sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment