Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wonky And Woot-tastic Wednesday

It looks like a skirt...
...but it's pants!
From Earthbound

It looks like a skirt...

...but it's shorts!
From Kohls!





Wonky:
   - I always get hungry at midnight. Perhaps if I went to bed before then I wouldn't have that problem?... nah... 
   - On Facebook there is this "like if you..." are a Christian, are against child/animal abuse etc etc etc.... it's really annoying and I wish it would go away.
   - We left at 4:30am to come to Grandmother's house (dad's mom) so that AJ would sleep most of the way... ya he slept maybe 30 minutes for the whole 8 hour trip.
   - Mom, Maegan and I went to Lewisville to go shopping but ended up not being able to do anything that we had planned because there was a down power line and all the electricity was out. Instead, we went to Charming Charlie
   - Last Saturday I was over at Maegan's house helping her give AJ a bath when the lights went out. It was pitch black in the bathroom. Thankfully Maegan was able to put her hand on AJ while I got one of Andrew's(Maegan's hubby) many flashlights. We ended up having to rinse him off in the light from the flash light.

Woot-tastic:
   - Our trip to Charming Charlie was pretty much awesome.
   - Monday Ryan and Jixer came over and we went for a walk along with Rebel. I have no idea how far we went but poor Jixer's legs were about to fall off.
   - Ryan's birthday was last Wednesday but we ended up celebrating on Friday night at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was fun hanging out with friends and spending time with my love :).
   - I'm not sure if this is woot-tastic or wonky but I finally finished the series of books I've been reading. It was only 3 books but I'm hoping she rights more. It took me about a week and a half to finish them (which is a long time for me). 

Ok, well that's Southern Soapbox! Sorry the post is a little boring :/


No comments:

Post a Comment