Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spolied... just a little

As many of you know, Ryan used to work at Texans Credit Union as a teller. I also happen to have an account there. It was so convenient having Ryan work at the place I bank at (or credit union at?). I rarely had to go into the bank, unless I just wanted to see him. I would usually just give him money or checks I wanted deposited and he would hand it off to someone to do it for me. It was AWESOME. If I did actually go into the bank to deposit money I knew everyone who worked there and they would pull my account up as soon as they saw me. Didn't need an ID, or my account/member number (which is good because I have NO CLUE what it is.. i think it starts with a 4?) Needless to say, I have never been through the drive thru (except when I was a passenger in someone's car) and have never filled out a deposit slip. Until today. It was so weird not knowing who the person was on the other side of the bullet proof glass and it was really weird to actually have to follow protocol. I'm so spoiled and I love it. I'm very glad Ryan has a new job... but it's a little inconvenient for me :P. 

On an unrelated note, I might be a little MIA for the next week. I can't say why, as it is a surprise and on the very off chance that the person I'm surprising reads this... I don't want to spoil the surprise. I'll post stuff as soon as I can :). I've been trying to come up with some stuff to post that will not reveal what I'm up to and the only thing I've come up with is clothes LOL but, it's possible that I don't do Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday tomorrow or Flashback Friday on Friday. We'll see. I'll do my best!

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox! Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment