Monday, April 16, 2012

Charming Charlie

Most of you know that my favorite store EVER is Charming Charlie. This place is my crack store. It's AWESOME. They have purses, scarves, sunglasses, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, hats, SHOES, leggings, hair pieces and I'm sure some other stuff that I'm forgetting AND it's all sorted into sections based on color! There is a purple sections, pink, green, blue, yellow, orange, black, white, gold, silver.... am I forgetting any?... probably. It's AMAZING. If you've never been... go.. go now!

Anywho... I went today and this is what I bought (because every time I go there... I buy something).

The greatest store EVER!
White and blue clutch.

Adorable brown clutch that
I couldn't live without


3 bracelets




And a pair of GIANT earrings...
Well that's my Southern Soapbox! I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment