Sunday, May 20, 2012

Monthly Chores

Yesterday I mentioned that I had begun my Spring Cleaning. In that post I also mentioned that on Fridays I will be doing a monthly chore. Don't worry, I did realize at the time that I didn't tell y'all what those monthly chores. Honestly, it's because I didn't know yet. So I went online and Googled (because that's what everyone does when they don't know something) "monthly chores". There were lists and lists and more lists of all the stuff people do once a month to make sure their home looks immaculate. Lucky for me, I just want my house to look nice, not immaculate. So I found a list on ask.com or something like that along with this more detailed list. Now of course I won't do all of those things. For example, I don't have kids so I don't need to clean out their non-existent closets or toys. Also, I have no idea what a "larder" is so I guess I won't clean that either (yes, I know I could Google it but if I continue on the 'I don't know' thing then I won't have to clean it).

I will probably make a "monthly" chore chart at some point in time just so I can say that I did it but until then I will just pick a few of these to do every Friday and work my way through them. I'm not too worried about getting them all done every single month. I will be doing more than I do now and I am content with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment