Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fashion Friday: Casual brown


I've decided to do something a little different. Most of you know that I LOVE shopping, mostly I love shopping for shoes, but shopping is awesome. So I've decided instead of spending money on outfits I'll just make some online instead. It's like shopping, except it's free and I don't actually buy or own any of the clothing. Ok, so it's nothing like shopping. Shopping is WAY better but whatever. So instead of doing Flashback Friday every Friday I am going to do it once a month and do Fashion Friday the rest of the month. That way I don't run out of stories for Flashback Friday.

I am using Polyvore to make my outfits and am going to try to make sure that everything is affordable. At the bottom of the pictures there are links to the outfit where you can see each individual item, how much it costs and where I found them.


Casual brown




Well that's my Southern Soapbox. I hope you liked the outfit! P.S. If someone wants to get me the shoes and the bag that would be really awesome :P

No comments:

Post a Comment