Thursday, May 17, 2012

A rather pointless post...


Yes, that movie with one of the hottest men ever Channing Tatum. I just finished watching it. Again. I saw it shortly after it came out. Ryan too me to see it for Valentine's Day :).

After rewatching it I was thinking. If I lost my memory I would have to loose 10 years for me to completely forget Ryan. That would, mentally, make me 10 years old. So I got to wondering, how would he make me, a mental 10 year old, fall in love with him, a 24 year old. Also, wouldn't that be a little creepy? Just saying. Even if I didn't loose the whole 10 years, we've been dating for 5 years. So what if I just woke up in the hospital to find out that I'm 15 or something and am dating the man that I dreamed of marrying when I was 10? How weird would it be for both of us for me to not remember all the things we've learned about each other. All his secrets and his little things that he does and the little things we do together. How totally awful would it be if I didn't remember any of our inside jokes or our wonderful memories. Then I started thinking, what in the world made me fall in love with him? I know why I love him now but I really can't tell you why, at 10 years old, I decided I would marry him some day. He wasn't very nice to me back then but I still knew that he was my man.

No real point to this post. Just some random thoughts that I had during this emotional rollar coaster called The Vow. It's a really cute movie, if you haven't seen it. It's based off a true story too but it is a little corny (aren't all romance movies?) but it's also funny and sweet and it gets you thinking about the people/person you love.

Well that's my pointless Southern Soapbox. Sorry to have rambled on about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment